We are located at the
Calvin K. Richards
7000 Lockport Rd.
OFFICE HOURS MONDAY - THURSDAY 9AM TO 3PM
Community Center and Pavilion Rental Information contact:
Jon at 297-5243
Town of Niagara Recreation Department presents their 1st Annual Chiavetta's Chicken BBQ Day
- Date: Sunday, August 16th
- Time: 1:00-4:00pm
- Where: Town of Niagara Community Center
- Cost: $10.00 Per Ticket
- (Includes chicken, 2 sides, roll and butter, and drink)
- There are only a certain number of tickets available so please stop in to the Recreation Office to purchase your tickets today!
- Questions? Call 297-5243 ext. 1
Move Under the Stars
- All Thursday night movies begin at dusk.
American Graffiti Car Show and Concert
- Date: Monday, August 3rd
- Time: 5:30PM
- Where: Town of Niagara Veteran's Memorial Park
- Music Provided by Crash Cadillac
- Trophies and Awards for Car Show
- To register your vehicle, pleas stop by the Recreation Office located in the Town Community Center building
- Question? Please call 297-5243
SENIOR PICNIC TUESDAY, JULY 28TH, 11AM TO 2PM
CALL JOE AT 297-5243 FOR RESERVATIONS
8/6 9-10am Diabetes Prevention
8/18 12:15 pm Elderwood Presentation
8/25 12:15 Lighthouse Guild Presentation
Thursday's 1-3:30 Chronic Disease Self Management Program
Town of Niagara Community Center Activity Schedule for Senior Citizens
Lunches served for Seniors Tuesday through Thursday at Noon
For any information on Alzheimer's please visit www.alz.org/wny or call 1-800-272-3900
Free Legal Advice is offered once every 2 months for all seniors
Bingo every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 11:00 a.m.
Library is open Tuesday through Thursday 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Card games following lunch whenever there are enough participants
Birthday Thursday the first Thursday of the month we will be celebrating the upcoming month's birthdays.
Eat Smart, Live Strong 3rd Wednesday of each Month 11:15am - 12:15pm
Make sure you fill out the registration form at the center.
Call 438-4033 to register, if you are staying for lunch please register at 297-5243 ext. 203
Need Transportation to the Center for the Senior Program Call:
Jennifer at 438-4038
Carra at 438-4030
C.A.R.E. "CALL AND REASSURE ELDERS" TELEPHONE REASSURANCE PROGRAM
Someone to call and check in on you or your loved one on a daily basis
Contact Marea at The Dale Association 433-1886